Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 2 of exercise/counting

So, a few victories from yesterday: I did not have seconds for dessert, even though I wanted them. Instead I brushed my teeth and read a magazine in bed. I am pretty sure I also ate within my points yesterday.

Today...

1 piece challah with pumpkin butter: 4

LEVEL I Shred (Thanks, Indya!!)

Butternut Squash soup: 2

2 pc bread, mayo, turkey: 5
apple: 1

1/2 c br. rice, 1 c TJ Korma w/chicken and veggies: 7
1/2 caramel apple: 2
pineapple: 1

20 eaten so far. I wasn't very hungry today... probably because of this rotten cold. I will likely eat something else before the end of the night. I bought veggies for roasting tomorrow. I'm planning to work from home since I feel so lousy. Will be nice to have those made by the afternoon.

No comments: