Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Worried about the holiday...

The more I think about it, the more afraid I am feeling about all the food at my mom's house. I read today that the average American eats 4500 calories on Thanksgiving. O-M-G. The food at our table is horribly high-fat/cal. And delicious... Carrie suggested that I just have a tablespoon of stuffing... but, I love the stuffing! I know, it's only food. I want to be thin more than I want to eat. But, well...

So, I ate 2 pieces of chocolate today at work. But, even with that indulgence I did ok because I didn't have time to eat my 4-point oatmeal. Still, I'm annoyed and feeling conflicted about my feelings: I want chocolate. Also, I did not exercise today. It was very busy at work. Tomorrow I work from home and I'll do 40 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Daily Accounting:

cereal, milk, coffee: 4

apple, carrots: 1

2 chicken sausages, sauteed broccolini and red pepper: 5

tea w/milk
hazelnut/chocolate panda from china: 2

cottage cheese: 2

2nd hazelnut/chocolate panda: 2 (grrr.....)

chicken breast, steamed veggies, cannelini bean salad: 6
1/2 apple: .5

skinny cow: 2

24.5 eaten

No comments: