Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday, anniversary

Well, I didn't do a great job of managing intake yesterday. I was fine through about 2 p.m. but then a massive hunger attack set in (I didn't really eat enough in the earlier part of the day) and instead of making a plan, I just grabbed stuff and snacked. Dumb.

We went out to dinner with friends and I ordered what turned out to be a decent dinner: citrus herb grilled tillapia with 3 sides: cucumber and onion salad (yum), steamed veggies (with butter I'm sure--delish), and tomato, corn, red bean salad (so good). Then a small piece of cornbread. I know I went over on points, but it wasn't terrible. I could have skipped the corn bread. I really had wanted to save my splurge for today (Doug and I are going out for lunch to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary).

My only exercise yesterday was chasing Michael around the Zoo and pushing the stroller. I just didn't have the energy to crank up JW. I could have just done 20 min on the elliptical downstairs but I didn't have it in me.

Today I did all 3 JW. Felt great. Core is still hardest for me, I think in part b/c she's always switching positions. Not sure why that is so exhausting but it is...

I'll report my intake in another post.

No comments: