Monday, November 23, 2009

I wasn't so good yesterday. Not horrible, but I didn't track carefully. I'm just conceeding defeat on yesterday/weekend and moving on. I really wanted to be 160.0 or lower by this Wednesday. I don't know if I'll get there. I realize that I am just not brining my A game... I'm too busy today to think about why... but I will give it some thought over the next few days and I promise to report back if I come up with anything insightful.

Meanwhile, today I did better on the food.

cereal, milk, coffee: 4

oatmeal, milk, stevia and few dried cherries: 5

pumpkin curry soup, 1/2 chicken breast, apple: 5

cottage cheese: 2

Breakfast for dinner... I needed to maybe eat less scrambled eggs... 1 chicken sausage link, eggs+egg white, 1 whole wheat eng muffin, b&b: 8

24 so far... still feeling hungry after dinner but will wait to digest a little before eating more. Also, I really should count something for the licks of peanut butter and jelly from M's dinner... (sad that my son eats PB&J for dinner???). I didn't have a whole bite, so I won't count it tonight... but I am mindful that I'm eating that way.

Likely will have an apple if still hungry after M goes to bed.

No comments: