Friday, November 6, 2009

Daily Accounting

coffee w/ whole milk, cereal, milk, few grapes: 4.5

Fage 0% yogurt: 2

small handful of trailmix, mostly raisins, some nuts: 3

3 slices roasted turkey, 1 c brown rice w/steamed veggies, grapes: 7
(There is no food left in our house... these were leftovers from earlier in the week... I didn't really WANT a cup of rice for lunch, but I didn't have anything else. Pathetic, I know.)

I'm also hungry an hour after eating this... not good.

1/2 grapefruit (messy at my desk!)

more trailmix.... I feel this is a failure to resist. Smaller portion this time, mostly raisins: 2

Drinking water... trying not to eat...

Dinner plan is small portion of chicken; steamed veggies. Then we're going to this cocktail part at the Greek Embassy... plan is NOT TO EAT. But I will have 3 points remaining.  So, I could have one thing to eat. Good news is that we're going with a friend of mine who is totally on-board with helping me diet/exercise....

No comments: