Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday

I think I'm doing okay on eating/exercise this week, but I'm so distracted by other things going on in our life that I don't have a true sense for whether or not I'm on track. Typically I do better with weight loss when it's my primary focus. I wonder how I'll do when I'm only giving it a cursory consideration...

I feel REALLY GOOD from my workout yesterday. I wish I could get in more exercise today but instead I slept to 7 a.m. and I have lunch plans that will keep me from exercising during the day. But, tomorrow I can plan to workout either in the morning, or at lunch. I love the way my body feels from working hard and I'm going to use that to help me stay on track with my exercise.

breakfast: cereal, milk, coffee, bite of M's banana and pumpkin bread: 5

Morning snack: 1/2 c wheat berries with drop of syrup: 2

Lunch:  wonton soup (1/2 c w one wonton), small whole wheat bready thing, few fried crunchies (why???), 1/4 c brown rice, green beans and shitaki mushrooms in spicy sauce: 9

Not really sure about the points, but I think this guess is right...

diet coke

Afternoon snack: apple: 1

Dinner: 1/2 c angel hair pasta with pesto, 1/2 chicken breast, steamed veggies: 6
sliver of pumpkin bread: 1
bites of M's waffle: 1

That's 25 pts. I WANT something else... but, do I want to lose weight more? I'm going to try drinking water. If at 8:30 I still want something else, I'll have an Edy's strawberry whole fruit pop.

No comments: