Sunday, November 8, 2009

Renessa is a Goody-Goody

I am beginning to be annoyed by Renessa. She's always pointing to her abs with a perky little smile on her face. I want to just smack her softly and say, "I am holding them in, Bitch!" I'm not sure where this anger comes from... I also can't stop thinking about both Renessa and Rebecca doing the nasty with Jackie. Oh my.

coffee w/milk, cereal, milk, berries: 4.5

coffee w/milk & 1 pump hazelnut syrup: 1

apple: 1
1 graham cracker: 1?

Walked down and up and all over the hilly Zoo pushing M in the BOB, or carrying him in the Ergo.

chicken breast, big salad topped with wheatberry salad and OO: 6

sliver slice of pumpkin bread: 1
dried apricots: 2

JW lower and core

yogurt w/ fiber 1: 2.5

2 slices leftover whole wheat pizza w/veggies: 6

No comments: