Monday, November 2, 2009

No more Halloween Candy

I succeeded in not eating a SINGLE PIECE of Halloween candy from our house. I brought the leftovers in to the office this morning. I am very proud of the small accomplishment.

I didn't get any exercise this morning. Doug had to drive Yanni to the airport at 6:20 so although I was up in time to get in a workout, I was playing with Michael instead. By the time Doug got home it was time for me to get showered and dressed. I might try to go at lunch...

cereal, milk, fruit salad: 5

oatmeal, milk, brown sugar: 5

leftover pasta w/1 shrimp: 5
carrots: 0

1 VERY SMALL piece of pumpkin bread: 2

apple: 1

1 veggie burger, steamed green beans with salt&pepper, sweet potato with brummel and brown: 5

last small bit of cheese and a cracker: 2
last berger cookie: 3

Went over by 3...

No comments: