Friday, November 13, 2009

On my way, baby

I am channeling all the excitement over the 160.5 this morning towards staying on track. Michael is home sick today so I took him out for a long walk in the BOB, with a stop-over at the neighborhood toy store where he played with trains for 40 minutes while I had coffee and chatted with a friend. He's napping now but I'm working so as to not burn through an entire day of leave again.... Still, I have a relatively low-key weekend planned and will get in more exercise then. I want to be in the 150s next week. I am just over .5 from there... I can do it!!!

cereal, milk, coffee: 4

coffee w/hazelnut syrup: 1

turkey sandwich and cut up veggies: 5

yogurt with splenda and vanilla extract: 2
1 piece pumpkin bread: 4
apple: 1

pretzels & hummos: 3

soup & salad: 3
Popsicle: 1

Went a little overboard... ate more pumpkin bread and had some hot cocoa... not terrible. But didn't actually satisfy me. Not sure what I wanted instead.

No comments: