Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trying to get back on track

Yesterday was insane. I ate 2 mini snickers, 4 almond rocca's, 3
oatmeal, coconut chocolate chip cookies (homemade), and a mini molten
lava cake (also homemade). I could have eaten more, too! My dinner
was fine. 1.5 egg+egg beater omelet stuffed with veggies. 1 strip
bacon.

Still, it's time to face reality. Scale said 162 this am. But in PJs.

To shake the sweets urge I did JW this morning--lower body and core.
It felt great!! Still, I ate 3 more cookies this morning!! Also had
small bowl cereal with berries and skim milk. After exercise I had a
turkey sandwich w/spinach on 1 slice raisin walnut bread--yum. Then
some beet salad.

At grocery store now and feeling quite full. Finally. This week I have
had a voracious appetite.

I hope that the workout will help me feel more centered and able to
manage eating.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: