Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reigning it in

I have had a terrible week/10 days. I need to get a grip. Yes, I have exercised more. But only once over the long weekend, due to a slew of errands and visiting friends. But, I did exercise on Saturday morning when I was feeling like I had blown it and might as well eat my way through the weekend. The workout banished those thoughts, which is great. Still, I didn't track this weekend... which means I went over.

But, it's Monday. I had my usual high protein breakfast (veggie omelet) so I'm ready to go on the food front. I have packed a good lunch. I know what dinner will be, so there are no surprises.

Still, I'm afraid of what the scale will say tomorrow. I really did want to get to 155 by the end of February. Now I think I'm back over 160.

No comments: