Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday

Cereal, milk, coffee: 4

Turkey sandwich w avocado no mayo: 5

Carrots and pretzels: 2

Cottage cheese w/wheat germ: 2

Roasted eggplant: 1

40 min cardio, JW lower body routine, from memory. Some core.

Nuts: 2
Shared orange with kiddos

Feta chicken, salad w/ceasar dressing, roasted potatoes, roasted eggplant: 10

Fudge, wafer cookies (2), bite of cheese cake: 6

I ate 32 points. I have a feeling that's been my average this week. I
could have avoided the nuts. Dumb. I was hungry. Should have snacked
on veggies.

I guess this will be a maintenance week. Or maybe a small gain.

I did the JW routine in the studio at the Y in front of the big
mirror. I liked how my upper body looked. Lower body I didn't like as
much. So, that means keep working.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: