Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Making my way

Last night I had 1 piece of pizza, plus a big salad with balsamic vinegar. Then I was still a little hungry so ate some Greek yogurt with splenda and 1/2 c of fiber one cereal and 4 strawberries. I think I stayed within my points, or went over by 1, despite chocolate mini-binge. Today I'm doing much better so far...

cereal, milk, strawberries, coffee: 5
1/2 banana: 1

turkey sandwich, 1 c. home made lentils: 9

The plan is to exercise at lunch... and... I DID IT! Thanks, Indya: 40 minutes on the elliptical machine, level 9 random hills. It felt great!!

apple: 1

3:45 and I'm hungry... or, at least my mouth is hungry. I think I'll get a caffeine-free coke. Take the edge off.

2 pieces of veggie pizza: 7, steamed veggies, 1/4 apple, skinny cow: 2: 9

25 eaten... must be done now... fearful that I will eat more.

No comments: