Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday, feeling more in control

Staying within my points yesterday really helped me to feel more in control. I have a renewed sense of optimism about my ability to reach my next goal: 155.

I need to drop a point since I'm in the 150s now... I also have decided that this is it, I'm weaning Michael. So, I'll lose my nursing points too. Sucks. I have to go calculate what I'm allowed to eat now. Probably 21 points... maybe 20?? UGH!!!!

cereal, milk, coffee: 4

2 mini pretzels dipped in choc+ 1 mini chocolate: 3

lunch out with a friend @ La Madeline--my new favorite place to eat now that I've figured out the menu
French onion soup with one pinch cheese and two small pieces pieces (3), spinach salad w/few pecans and little dressing (2): 5

small apple: 1
chocolate crinkle cookie (brought in from someone--home made. Still, not REALLY worth it): 2

1 slice turkey: .5

3/4 c white rice, 1 c veggie Indian thingy: 6
salad w/OO/Balsamic vinegar

1/2 c. low-fat ice cream: 2

23.5 eaten

No comments: