Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday: cooking!

I'm at home cooking up a storm: Michigan white bean soup (from the Weight Watchers cookbook), green beans, bacon, and sauce for tomorrow night's scallops, winter spiced molten cakes (also for tomorrow night), acorn squash (for whenever, freezer, etc). YUM!

cereal, milk, coffee: 4

licks of batter (bad...): 2

six egg-white omelet with feta, onions, peppers, tomatoes, little light cream-- cooked in a little olive oil: 6

apricots: 1

JW upper and lower body

I am amazed... 4:15 and still not hungry after my whopper of a lunch. All that protein has really held me through!!!

1 slice turkey, apple: 1

1/2 piece feta chicken, rice+ curried veggies, 1/2 c baked/smashed acorn squash w/butter and maple syrup: 8

Bites of Michael's leftovers...

I didn't count the bites, though I should probably. But without those bites I ate 22 today!! My new target. I could have had less at dinner, but I made so much food today, and we had leftovers. I was overwhelmed with options!! Still, very happy to have eaten pretty much at my new target.

No comments: