Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feeling Down on Tuesday

I have been stagnating for weeks. Since we switched the day care routine I have not been able to find time to exercise regularly. My body doesn't feel as good and my brain is definitely suffering. I need to snap out of it. I have come a long way. Yesterday, I got the nicest compliment from a friend I haven't seen in a while. She was commenting on some pictures on Facebook, but it still made me feel just as good as if she had seen me in person. I know that I'm fine. I know it's fine to stay where I am for a while. But I can't help but compare myself to Jenna and Indya. Will I ever be a size 4 or 6? I really don't think so. Am I okay with that? I'm still on the fence. I can't help but think... I'll probably be pregnant again in a year and then my body will go to hell all over again. Not that it isn't worth working on right now!

I'm going to look at my calendar to see when I can work in some exercise this week. I know that will help me to feel better. Next week we will be at my in-law's house. I will plan to go to the Y every day and to do at least 30 minutes of exercise each and every day. That's the only way I'll make it through the week.

I have a good day of food planned out, so at least that's one challenge under control.

egg+egg white (cooked in my new non-stick pan with NO fat), bread, brummel and brown: 4
coffee

oatmeal, milk, splenda: 4
small apple: .5

37 minutes on elliptical machine, random mode, level 9. Felt GREAT!

sliced turkey, 2 wasa, wax beans, veggies: 4

cottage cheese, 2 clementines, coffee w/one pump syrup+milk: 4

banana: 2
chicken, green beans, rice, brummel and brown: 6

24.5 eaten

I should NOT eat anything else today. I'm done. But man, my sweet tooth. This is hard. Must focus.

No comments: