Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goal

Well, it took me 3 months longer than planned, but this morning I reached my goal of 158. I have to admit, I'm a little shocked. I haven't been as careful lately. It's been harder to find time to exercise. Yet, I must be doing enough right! I'm happy. And, I'm making a new goal of 155. I'm not sure what time frame I want to set for myself.  For now, I want to get back to exercising 3 or more times/week. Once I manage to do that consistently, I'll see where I am on the scale and then set a goal.

Meanwhile, here are the latest measurements:


waist 31.5
hips 41
bust 36
upper thigh 22.5
upper arm 10.5

1 comment:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal!

I found your diet fascinating, because it wouldn't work for me.

I have to stick with very low-carb, but everybody is different.