Thursday, December 17, 2009

Off to a bad start on Thursday

Okay, so not a great start to the day. I will do better.

I updated my ticker with my new goal weight: 155. That felt good.

cereal, blueberries, milk, coffee, 2 cookies, 1 piece of chocolate: 9

roasted veggies, green beans, roasted beats, roasted eggplant, 4 thin slices turkey, 5

3 clementines: 1

30 min elliptical machine -- woo hoo!

yogurt, apple: 3

someone gave me a holiday card with a mini box of Godiva chocolate taped to it!

18 so far

At party I did well. Two pieces of cheese, three small crackers, bite of pumpkin muffin, 1/2 c cut fruit, veggies, seltzer/diet coke. I count this all as 3 points.

Dinner was small portion salmon, beets, roasted veggies: 6 (maybe an over-estimation).

Then caved and ate 1 piece of Godiva, left the 2nd for Doug. Ate another bite of leftover muffin: 3

So, I've gone way over... for seemingly no reason.

Tomorrow is another day. I'm going to bed! or at least to read.

No comments: