Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday before the snowstorm

I'm a little afraid of the storm. Not because of the snow we'll get, but because I'm afraid I will use the home-boundedness as an excuse to eat. I was planning to cook while we're in the house--chili and feta chicken to freeze. I was also thinking of baking some cookies... that would be bad, right? That makes me sad. I love baking.

I will absolutely exercise tomorrow... not sure what yet. But something. At the very least tromping in the snow with the boys (see note below about shopping for a sled today).

cereal, milk, coffee: 4

apple: 1

running around like a mad woman looking for sleds--this counts as exercise!!

Lunch at La Madeline with a work colleague: 1 c. french onion soup (with little cheese, 3 toast thingys), spinach and mixed green salad w/strawberries, mushrooms and few pecans (1 tbsp), dressing on the side; one small piece bread: 6

veggies & 1 clementine

small piece salmon, steamed zucchini, 1/2 c (or less) beets, 3 slices roasted eggplant: 6

18 eaten so far. Will eat something else tonight, not sure what. 

No comments: