Thursday, September 24, 2009

Unbelievable: 162.5

So, I was going to blog today with the title regret to tell you about the oatmeal raisin cookies that I ate last night: 6 of them, at least. This was at the parent-teacher pot-luck at Michael's day care. I brought a big salad. I ate mostly salad. and some popcorn shrimp. Yes, I felt VERY sick on the drive home. So, regret.

Then, this morning I stepped on the scale. It's the 1st day of my period. I was expecting a gain. Instead? Down 2 pounds. That's CRAZY. I'm convinced it's a combination of the stomach bug I had last week and my lack of weights workouts in the last week. I've lost muscle mass....

I don't want to let this loss go to my head. I still have to be focused. Today I've got to get in some good exercise to make up for missing Monday-Wednesday.

No comments: