Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back to counting

I took a little hiaitus from counting... more than just Saturday... I was "off" on Sunday and Monday too. Not terrible, but probably going over by 5-7 points. Time to nip that in the bud. Today I'm back to writing down every bite.

I avoided a ridiculously large bowl of Halloween candy that was placed IN FRONT OF ME at a meeting today. I pointed out my 'back to normal' body and said 'don't sabotage me!' (It was a meeting with people I knew very well).

I also avoided eating the last of my dessert leftovers that for some reason were still lingering up there this morning. Another hurray. And, I didn't eat Michael's full-fat milk oatmeal that he barely touched. Victory. Still, there was no time for exercise today. I have no clue how I"ll fit it in tomorrow either. The fact of the matter is that I'm not willing to wake up any earlier and I do'nt want to exercise after M goes to sleep. There it is folks. My schedule should be

cereal, peach, milk :4.5
red snapper/tomato/olive leftovers (last of it!): 4
green beans w/pine nuts: 1
small peach/apple: 1.5
1 piece challah: 3 (no idea... that's just my guess)
bites of melon upon arriving home (.5)
1/2 large chicken breast (2.5)
small piece carrot souffle (4)
matzo ball soup (1 ball) 3
green beans: 1

That's 25 points! I'm done for the day...

No comments: