Thursday, September 3, 2009

If it's not burning...

I worked much harder on the JW workout yesterday. I really focused on the muscles I was using and pushed myself. Today, I feel a difference. Especially in my hip flexors and my butt. This is good!!

Got more compliments today from a fellow successful Weight Watcher. She asked me how much I had lost. I said about 15 pounds, though I haven't weighed myself lately. I also reported this loss to another friend I haven't seen in a while. She was duly impressed. Nice to get feedback.

I didn't exercise yet today. I'm planning to go for a walk after work, or maybe do a quick Jackie if I get home before the boys (likely since I have to take the car to be assessed at 4:30).

Okay, so I got home early but didn't exercise... I sat on the couch, watched TV, ate a snack, and vegged out. It felt good. I'll do JW tomorrow. But... I also ate all my points, burned up a lot with my snack. But, I was hungry!! I'm eating yummy things that are a bit higher in calories... and therefore I can have less of them. Which makes me a little sad...

cereal, fruit, milk: 4.5
oatmeal, milk: 4
mex lasagna, veggies: 4
yogurt, peach: 3
watermelon, pretzels: 3
gazpacho: 0
wheatberry salad: 2
lentils & chicken: 5
1/2 peach

25

No comments: