Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1/2 burpee

Worked from home today. Got a ton done, work and home stuff. Weather was beautiful but I didn't have time to get outside.

I made a bunch of good things to eat, wheatberry salad and moroccan chicken. I reorganized my closet a little... feeling accomplished. I also did 2 Jackies--lower body and core (2nd day in a row for core). I found that it was actually easier on the 2nd day. Still, the burpee. The HALF burpee. What is up with that? Though... I think the up-down thing with plank is maybe worse...

My ankle is a little sore at the end of the day. My back too. Jackie, I'm trying to do everything with perfect form! Why am I getting hurt, Jackie??

I didn't weigh myself this morning.

Ate within my points.

cereal, berries, milk: 4.5
bread, egg+egg white: 3
melon: 1
yellow squash: 0
small piece mex lasagna, 3/4 corn: 5
watermelon/gazpacho: 1
yogurt, cereal: 3
JW lower and core
moroccan chicken w/ 1/2 c lentils: 5
1/2 peach: .5
skinny cow: 2

No comments: