Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1st compliment!!

I can't believe it. I got my first compliment today!! A co-worker whose office is a few doors down from me just came in to whisper "You look great" to me. I'm shocked. She lost 42 pounds doing WW over the past year: SHE LOOKS GREAT. But here she is in my office telling me that I look good too. I'm so happy. I have been progressively and slowly losing weight since I returned to work in late September. Probably I've lost 10 pounds in that time period. I'd have to check my WW book to confirm. But, it was so gradual that no one really noticed. It's true that I've been working at it for the past three weeks but I haven't seen any big change on the scale. I'm down 2 pounds since my start...

Focus on the positive!! I'm making progress. And, someone noticed!

No comments: