Friday, May 29, 2009

Day at home with sick baby

My son started running a fever last night so I kept him home with me.
He was still quite hot in the morning, and fussy: didn't want to be
put down. Always a challenge to feed yourself when you're caring for a
little one.

Breakfast 1 @ 7:30
Cereal
Milk berries
Total: 5

Breakfast II @ 10 am
Toast
1 tsp PB
1/2 banana
Total: 4

I'm sort on pts... Will make them up later with bigger snack

30 min walk pushing stroller

Lunch @ 11:45 am
1/2 c br rice. 2
Stir fry veggies with tofu. 3 (not sure how to count this. Did I have
2 pts of tofu? Or 3? I need at least 1 pt for the oil I used to
saute...)

Snack

Tofu & veggie stir fry: 2

carrots and cues: 0

Yogurt/wheat germ/1/2 c cereal: 4

10 points left for dinner... not sure what we're having since we were supposed to go to some friends' house. Not with sick baby...

Dinner:

2 veggie burgers: 2

sweet potato: 3

brummel & brown: 1

pita chips: 1

Going now in search of a 3 point snack...

No comments: