Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 3 of posting

The baby went to sleep after about 10 minutes of crying and I managed to survive those long minutes without going into the kitchen. Success. Then I distracted myself by watching a movie with my husband--Doubt. Very interesting... not exactly what I expected! I thought both Meryl Streep and Amy Adams were great. Philip Seymour Hoffman is always awesome.

Jenna has cautioned me to avoid the scale. Yes, I'm a little obsessed at the moment. Two weeks in--before the big family Memorial Day weekend--I was down to 175.5 (a fluke?). When we returned I was back up to 177. Defeated! Well, this morning I checked again: 176. Reassured.

So far this morning I've only eaten 1/2 a banana (1 pt). Must go make eggs/toast. Working from home today means that I may be tempted by the kitchen. But it also means I can exercise. Objective: 40 minutes of cardio and some weights, starting at 4:30 so I'm done by the time the boys get home.

No comments: