Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend of celebrations

Yesterday was a blur... I only have a few minutes to post so here's a list of what I remembering eating:

3 egg whites, 1 yolk
toast
1/2 grapefruit
1/2 banana
coffee

Luncheon from Lebanese Taverna
pita bread (maybe 1 piece total?)
hummos
chick peas and tomato
eggplant
green beans
2 fried turnover thingies--DELICIOUS!
fruit
1/4 c. white wine

Snack at home
veggies & hummos
pita chips--only a few

1/2 c cottage cheese
toast w 1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 pear

Dinner out with friends
1 cocktail
seaweed salad
sushi rolls... probably 2 rolls or 2.5 hard to estimate

I have no idea how many points this all is... I can't even think about it right now. But I think I did okay in the sense that I skipped dessert... had only one cocktail.

I didn't exercise yesterday, except for the sprint to the synagogue when I was late yesterday morning...

No comments: