Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 3: eating out success

breakfast: egg+eggwhite (2), lots of veggies (0), tsp OO (1), feta cheese (1): 4

Morning snack: apple: 1
Lunch: salad w/tuna & edemame: 3

30 min brisk walk: -2

Afternoon snack: Fage 0% + 1/2 c Fiber One (3), sweet potato (3), orange (1): 5

Dinner out at a work event: Caesar salad (I took out the 3 croutons and picked out the discernible pieces of cheese), but it had dressing on it 2?; crab cake (5?), 2 spears asparagus, two carrots, 1 tomato; 1/2 cup orzo (4): 11

24 for the day, but net is 22... dare I dream to have come in right at the line for points? I declined the dessert, didn't have a drink at the happy hour, and passed on the bread basket. I probably could have eaten less of the orzo, but I was hungry! And, in the end it was fine that I did. I could have gone over--used floater points. But, I didn't have to. Nice!!

No comments: