Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back to points

I'm annoyed with Livestrong. I blame it for my recent gains. So, I'm going back to points.
Also, I'm going to start counting the milk in my coffee, which I had not been doing. I think that now I'm down to within 5 pounds of goal, every little bit counts.


Breakfast: 1 egg+egg white (2), spinach/zucchini/onion sauteed in little OO (2), feta cheese (1): 5
coffee w/whole milk (must switch to fat free milk): 1

fage yogurt (2), fiber 1 (1/2 c) (1): 3

30 min walk (slowly--with a pregnant friend): -1

turkey slices (2), cut up veggies (0), beet salad (3), apple (1): 6

veggie burger (1), salad (0), walnuts & dried cherries in salad (2), salad dressing (2), TJ gnocchi (4): 7

Net of 23

Okay, so clearly I was overeating on Livestrong. I did have more at dinner since I knew I had the points, but still... I was pretty hungry today. This is going to be hard.

No comments: